Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Warning from the British Ministry of health regarding Energy Saving Bulb

英國衛生部關於節能燈泡作出警告/ Warning from the British Ministry of health regarding Energy

Warning from the British Ministry of health about Energy Saving bulbs
These type of bulbs which are called Energy Saving or low Energy bulbs, if it broken i t causes serious danger! As much that everybody will have to leave the room for at least 15 minutes.

Because it contains Mercury (poisonous) which cause migraine, disorientation, imbalances and different other health problems while inhalation.

And many people with allergies, causes them severe skin condition and other diseases just by touching this substance or inhaling it.

Also the ministry! warned by NOT cleaning the debris of the broken bulb with the vacuum cleaner, because it would spread the contamination to other rooms in the house while using the vacuum cleaner again.
&n bsp;
It must be cleaned through normal broom or brush and be kept in a sealed bag and thrown right away from the house in the ban for hazardous materials.

Notice: Mercury is dangerous, more poisonous than lead or arsenic!!!!

英國衛生部關於節 能燈泡作出警告

這種類型的燈泡被稱為節能燈泡或省電 燈泡,如果打破後,它會導致嚴重的危險!盡可能每個人都必須離 開房間至少15分鐘。
因為它含有汞(毒),若吸入體內會造成偏頭痛, 定向障礙,不平衡和不同的其他健康問題。
僅僅通過觸摸或吸入這種物質,有許多人有過敏反 應,導致他們患上嚴重的皮膚病和其他疾病。
該部還警告!不要用真空吸塵器清 理碎片及破碎的燈泡,因為它會蔓延到其他房間,污染家裡的環境。

必須通過正常的清潔刷和掃帚及保存在密封袋,馬 上扔到禁止危險材料的收集處。

No comments:

Post a Comment